Vinyl flooring is a versatile, highly durable, and easy to install flooring solution. One of the most affordable and low maintenance options available that can help you save up to 70% less material costs than other flooring materials depending on the surface of your preference.
Vinyl floors come in different styles and colors and can be installed in different rooms such as dining room, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and lounge.
With vinyl floors you can get the natural look and feel of wood minus the maintenance. There are also other styles that give off a realistic look of wood, tile or stone with low maintenance needs. Vinyl is a very versatile and affordable flooring option. Every type of vinyl flooring is unique and homeowners should choose one that suits their home best.
Here are some things to remember when selecting a vinyl floor:
- Vinyl Floor Design Integration
– There are 2 types of vinyl floor design integration: the first is the printed. Printed vinyl floor is the less durable , it consists of a thin vinyl topped with a printed paper coating. The second type is the Inlaid vinyl. Inlaid vinyl which is more expensive than the first, it consists of more vinyl throughout each sheet.
- Floor Type
– There are 2 types of vinyl floor format: the sheet or tile formats. These formats are made with the same identical material, the only difference between the two are how they are handled and installed.
- Finishes/ Protective Coating
– This is applied to the vinyl floor as a finish and this factor greatly affects the product’s maintenance and durability.
- Pricing and Benefits
– There are affordable types of vinyl flooring but with a little added buck, you can also get more features and benefits such as anti scratch protection and many more.
– Choose a style and color that will compliment your home décor
– Vinyl flooring also comes in different gloss level, choose one that compliments your home best.
Help and Assistance
If you’re having problems choosing and designing our trained staff at “Carpets by Don” are always ready to assist you.
For more information about Vinyl Flooring, you could contact “Carpets by Don” via phone at (812) 849-5100 and we can bring our showroom to you. Our service area includes Bloomington, Bedford and Martinsville Indiana. We look forward to serving you.